Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Importance of Diversification-Stock Market

Hi! Welcome to my blog. I hope that you found my previous articles to be interesting and informative. I really like posting simple articles about investing in the stock market, I think its a fascinating and exciting subject, and I hope some of you think so, if not pass it on.

My articles today is about Diversification. I'm sure you heard this expression before over, and over. "Don't put all your eggs in one basket!" That's the truth. Anyone that do that whether its in investing or in business did not think things thoroughly. Diversification in the stock market is the key to successful investing. All successful investors build portfolios that are widely diversified, and you should also.

Diversifying your investments might include purchasing various stocks in many different industries. It may include purchasing bonds, investing in money market account, real property and cash. The key is to invest in several different areas and not just in one, and besides you will actually be at less risk. It may also take time to diversify your portfolio. Depending on how much you have to initially invest, you should start with one type of investment, and invest in other areas as time goes by.

It is suggested that you spread your investment money evenly among your investments. For example if you have $100,000 to invest, then $25,000 in stocks, $25,000 in real property, $25,000 in bonds and $25,000 in an interest bearing saving account. Do you see where I am going with this. Great! Just remember the expression at the beginning of my article. "Don't put all your eggs in one basket!"

My time is up...stay tune.

Happy investing

PS: I have other great money making articles that might interest you. Click here! These articles is about building income online. Click now!

1 comment:

sigithermawan said...

thanks for sharing information.. i'ts valuable to me..