Tuesday, February 27, 2007

How Much Money Should You Invest?

Hi, Welcome Back. My time is limited today so in case you missed some of my previous post, here is a few you can catch up on in the mean time: Choosing a Broker that Right for You. How to Determine your Risk Tolerance. Determining Where You will Invest. Investing Basics-What Are Your Investment Goals. Getting Your Feet Wet-Begin Investing.

In my post today I want you to think about these questions. How much money should you invest in the stock market? Do you think you should invest all of your savings? Well, do you know that many first time investors think that they should invest all their savings, and this isn't necessarily true. To determine how much money you should invest, you must first determine how much you actually can afford to invest, and what your financial goals are. (You would see financial goals mention a lot because its important). Like I mention at the begin of this post my time is limited, so stay tune for more.....

Happy Investing

No comments: